As an Ottawa homeowner you may be experiencing foundation problems. So, this is a very legitimate question. An equally legitimate answer is:
Average Foundation Repair Cost
It is impossible to offer an estimate on foundation repair without actually viewing the area. It will depend on many factors, including:
- Type of problem
- Location of problem
- Type of solution
An example we would like to offer involves the home settling and bricks are cracked:
- The solution may involve the installation of one or more push piers. This could take a day or more to install.
- The foundation work is isolated and only a single pier will solve the issue. This would be less expensive
- Bricks are damaged and will need repair.
- If the concrete slab is sinking, a foam injection would work.
As you can tell, there are many variables. A wild stab would be that you could expect to pay somewhere between $3,000 and $30,000.
Foundation Repair Cost in Ottawa
If you have problems around your foundation, it is best to seek professionals to inspect the property.
- Get several estimates, preferably a minimum of three.
- The lowest estimate is not always the best.
- Check references.
- Will they use professional engineers?
- Review licenses and insurance.